Effective Date: May 10, 2017
Copyright 2017 Spectrum Labs, Inc. All Rights Reserved. All text, images, graphics, animation, videos, music and other materials on this website are subject to the copyright and other intellectual property rights of Spectrum Labs, Inc. (“Spectrum Labs”). These materials may not be reproduced, distributed, modified or reposted to other websites without the express written permission of Spectrum Labs.
The names, trademarks, service marks and logos of Spectrum Labs appearing on this site may not be used in any advertising or publicity, or otherwise to indicate Spectrum Labs’ sponsorship of or affiliation with any product or service, without Spectrum Labs’ prior express written permission. All other trade and/or service marks are the property of the respective entities and may not be used without their express permission. Spectrum Labs is not responsible for the misuse of other trade and/or service marks by others.
The information contained herein is designed to be as comprehensive and factual as possible. We reserve the right, however, to make changes at any time, without notice. Some links provided in this site may lead to sites furnished by independent site owners. The information presented therein is the sole responsibility of those site owners. Spectrum Labs and its affiliates have no control or responsibility for the content of independent sites and provides these links to its visitors for their convenience.
Copyright Disputes Policy
Effective Date: May 10, 2017
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we’ve adopted the policy below toward copyright infringement. We reserve the right to (1) block access to or remove material that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, content providers, members or users and (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements. If you believe that material or content
or accessible through the Services infringes your copyright (or the copyright of someone whom you
are authorized to act on behalf of), please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the
following information to the Spectrum’s Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed
Infringement (our “Designated Agent,” whose contact details are listed below):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Spectrum is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, email address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material identified in (1)(c) is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is Received by the Designated Agent. Upon
receipt of a
proper notice of copyright infringement, we reserve the right to:
- remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- notify the content provider who is accused of infringement that we have removed or disabled access to the applicable material; and
- if possible, terminate such content provider's access to the Services if he or she is a repeat offender.
Procedure to Supply a Counter-Notice to the Designated Agent. If the content provider
believes that the
material that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or the content
believes that it has the right to post and use such material from the copyright owner, the copyright
agent, or, pursuant to the law, the content provider may send us a counter-notice containing the
information to the Designated Agent:
- A physical or electronic signature of the content provider;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that the content provider has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material; and
- Content provider's name, address, telephone number, and, if available, email address, and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the content provider’s address is located, or, if the content provider's address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which Company is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
Please contact Company's Designated Agent at the following address:
President & CEO, Spectrum Labs